Here are the most frequent questions people ask about our service
1. Who can see my personal information on bidforessay.com?
No third parties can access the information you submit through bidforessay.com. We make sure you can trust us with your orders. See Confidentiality Policy for more information.
2. Who are the writers on bidforessay.com?
All of our writers:
– hold a university degree (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD),
– have a GPA of 3.0 or more,
– have successfully passed our skills tests,
– have scored min 80 points on grammarly.com,
– are determined to carry your order through.
3. Where is bidforessay.com located?
Bidforessay.com is an American corporation with the headquarters in the USA.
4. How do you select writers for bidforessay.com?
We select our writers through professional groups on LinkedIn out of hundreds of highly qualified specialists. Having a database of active writers allows us to give you the fastest response.
5. Are the writers well remunerated?
Each writer gets paid depending on several criteria, including complexity and academic level of paper, and specific deadlines. Our bidding system guarantees that you will get a writer who is both qualified and interested in working on your order.
6. Can I question the quality of my paper?
According to our Revision Policy, you are free to ask up to three revisions. In case you are not satisfied with revisions, you may opt to change a writer. Contact our support team to discuss any issues with your order, and we will do everything to meet your requirements.
7. Can I be sure my paper has no plagiarism issues?
We use reliable software to check your paper for plagiarism and make sure it will pass SafeAssign and TurnItIn checks. In case there is a need to quote a source, our writers will do it properly to avoid even indirect or/and accidental plagiarism.
8. Are my completed orders kept I your database?
All the papers ordered through bidforessay.com are stored in our database to guarantee that no plagiarism occurs in future. Upon approving the final version of your order, you hold all the rights for your paper.
9. When and how do I receive my completed order?
You get the first version of your paper in .JPG format to see whether you are satisfied with it, and when you approve the paper, you may download it on bidforessay.com or get it sent to you by e-mail in .doc or .pdf format.
10. Can I get a refund if I am not satisfied with the work?
According to our Money Back Guarantee policy, you can get a complete or partial refund should your order not meet your requirements.
11. Do I get a chance to communicate with the writer assigned to my order?
Use our messaging service to contact your writer to discuss any details of your order. You are free to write to our support team with urgent questions concerning your order.